To combine the flavour of a pizza made in a wood-fired oven with the ease of using an electric oven, we conceived, designed and executed the rotating floor wood-fired pizza oven.
Our ovens are built from scratch from heat-resistant high-quality heat-insulated materials with the latest generation materials to ensure a low consumption of wood.
The rotating floor is electrically actuated and the rotational speed can be adjusted from the potentiometer. Also, so that the rotating floor can be heated quickly, it can be lifted up to the oven vault from the lifting and lowering lever.
This is done automatically and as a result the rotating floor will automatically stop down in the working position or at the top in the heating position of the rotating floor. It is possible to stop the rotating floor in a desired intermediate position by moving the lifting and lowering lever to the middle position. All our ovens have thermo-regulated glass doors that can be used to view the baking process in real time, and a cast iron door located laterally on the right or left side.
The ideal working temperature is between 350–450 degrees Celsius.
Our ovens are made of refractory brick piece by piece in the traditional way and come already mounted on the metal structure. The fitting of the oven consists only of putting it in place and connecting it to a chimney.
Why wood-burning rotating oven?
Pizza is better and the ingredients much more delicious
- Low costs
- Does not release smoke in the pizzeria
- Pizza does not have to be rotated, just introduced and taken out
- Very clean because the fire is made separately
- Pizza has another taste, better and looks different being more browned
- Through the security glass door you can check the pizza without smoking the room
- Short baking time of 1.5–2.5 minutes, ingredients keeping their savour
- Due to the pleasant appearance, Kartell furnaces can be installed in the customer’s space, improving the restaurant’s ambience
- The oven is completely automatic, the control panel adjusts the hearth rotating speed, the inside temperature and the lifting/ lowering of the hearth for faster heating
- Very easy to use, even a beginner pizza man can make quality pizzas
- The oven can be moved easily; wheels can be fitted on the metal structure
- It does not require a gas installation and the chimney is easy to install
MODEL — S — 4 pizza OPTION
Dimensions 120 x 150 x 175 cm
Productivity: 80 pizzas/hour
Power consumption: 50 W/h
Weight: 850 kg
Rotating floor diameter: 82 cm
Wood consumption: 4–5 kg/h
MODEL — M — 7 pizza OPTION
Dimensions 120 x 200 175 cm
Productivity: 120 pizzas/hour
Power consumption: 50 W/h
Weight: 1350 kg
Rotating floor diameter: 100 cm
Wood consumption: 6–7 kg/h
MODEL — L — 12 pizza OPTION
Dimensions 175 x 240 x 175 cm
Productivity: 240 pizzas/hour
Power consumption: 70 W/h
Weight: 1850 kg
Rotating floor diameter: 130 cm
Wood consumption: 9–12 kg/h
HOW WE MAKE OUR OVENS
OUR COUSTOMERS TESTIMONIALS
Ever since I have owned Mobi Pizza Ovens Ltd trailer, my restaurant patio ceased to be merely a beer garden. The oven is the centre of my customers attention! They like to be where the actions is. When I’m taking it with me to local events, the response is always very positive. There is a huge potential for my mobile catering business
I dreamt of owning a restaurant, but I could not afford such a large investment. Mobi Pizza Ovens stove gave me the opportunity to pursue passions. I have teamed up with an Event Agency, I attend most outdoor events in the area. E-mails are bursting at the seams, and my customers already cannot imagine the event without fresh pizza, kebabs and fire-roasted vegetables.
Nothing prepares a pizza quite like a wood-fired oven. What’s great with Mobi Pizza Ovens Ltd product is that you can take it anywhere. Investment in a mobile pizza oven allowed me independence and flexibility. Moreover every event I attend I get the biggest queues.
Food festivals are about innovation. Mobile pizza oven give me that flexibility and originality to make brilliant dishes for customers straight from the wood fired oven
We organized a fund raising event in our local community. The day was a huge success and everybody loved the food prepared by Mobi Pizza wood fired oved which we were able to rent for the day at a very competitive price. It did not need much space, was secure and fascinated everyone who saw it. What more could you ask?!