Gas Burner Avanzini Drago D1/M + control panel Drago Baby Six
This model is tailor-made to fit the total thickness of the oven floor, in which a 110 mm Ø hole must be drilled in order to insert the flange with thermal steel sleeve that protrudes 2–3 cm above the baking floor to protect the burner.
This single-torch burner operates in either low or high flame and allows to adjust the high-flame intensity to 6 different levels by operating the user-friendly pushbutton panel featuring 6 LEDs. This option allows to handle the changing heat demands during the working day, simplifies the oven management and offers considerable fuel savings.
The control panel is the Drago Baby SIX, a highly evolved control panel designed to manage temperatures in relation to the technical specifications of wood-fired ovens. Simple and intuitive to use, not only does it prevent pizzas from being burned, but also guarantees consistent cooking throughout the working day and considerable fuel savings. The actual temperature inside the oven can be checked on the red display at any time, while the green display is used to check, and modify if needed, the desired cooking temperature in an extremely easy manner.
- The control panel allows to manually increase or decrease the intensity of the high flame to 6 different levels.
- The displays can show the temperature in C° or F°.
- The burner can be locked on low flame whatever the pre-set desired cooking temperature.
- BOOSTER function allows to set a timer-controlled operation in high flame for a certain number of minutes, with countdown for automatic switch-off.
- The maximum cooking temperature can be set to over 500°C.
- All buttons are built into the control panel.