The basic solution is the KIP-UORM ‘standard’ machine. Needing just 40 square centimetres of floor or counter space, it is a temperature-controlled cabinet that can hold up to a dozen 12″ pizza boxes, made of stainless steel with a glass-fronted door. Once the desired set temperature has been reached, the thermostat maintains that constant temperature until the machine is either reset or switched off. The shelves inside the cabinet can be rearranged as required so boxes are not stacked too high.
All the products in the KIP-UORM range are made in Italy using heavy-duty, attractive, durable, easy-to- clean stainless steel, and conform to the current safety standards. All units come with a 1-Year Warranty (parts only).
- Stainless steel
- Only requires 40cm x 40cm of counter or worktop space (height approx. 70cm)
- Holds up to 12 x 12” pizzas
- Fully controllable, adjustable temperature
- Reaches desired temperature after just 2 minutes
- State-of-the-art insulation technology
- Pizza maintains a temperature of 60 degrees even after 20 minutes
- Preserves flavour, texture and colour
- Less stress for the chef both in the restaurant and takeaway
- No more damaging ‘cold pizza’ reviews